Tuesday 11 October 2011

Challenge 6: Reading With Your Eyes Closed

Luke and Emma, I hereby challenge you to read without reading a word. In other words, I would like you both to enjoy the aural pleasures an audiobook can give. I personally really enjoy audiobooks and often use them to fall asleep to when the old noggin won't stop whirring.

The book is Straight by Dick Francis.

This particular book is by an author who is somewhat of a traditional read in my family, with his books being crime-thrillers and always having something to do with horses or horse racing, but from quite varying angles. He does a lot of research to make his angles credible and I more often than not find myself learning stuff about random things, which is always nice.

Anyway, I like this one, so I hope you guys enjoy the story and the experience of listening to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment