Monday 15 August 2011

Guest Challenge: 'Jane Eyre' & 'The Eyre Affair'

Hello everyone

Thank you for my invite to join you guys on your literary journey! I'm so excited... and also slightly daunted, since the last book review I wrote was 11 years ago! Wowzers.
Through your quest, which I am thoroughly delighted to become a part of, I'm hoping to learn how to extend my appreciation of the books I read and be encouraged to try out some new authors. So thanks again :)
(
Luke: Yay! Another person has been roped into our glorious scheme to subvert mankind, one book-lover at a time! the wonderful thing that is the VBSC!)

The first book I'm going to tackle was assigned to me by Emma approximately 9 months ago. The reason for the delay in taking up this read, is due to the apparent necessity of first reading the classic, Jane Eyre. I have now enjoyably made it through this classic and am finally getting my teeth into The Eyre Affair by Jasper Fforde.

I'll report back on this book from the airship I'm planning to build and fly around the world in (inspired by Thursday's glorious description).

TTFN
Alison :)

No comments:

Post a Comment